The official eBay thread!

moebius

MC-500...............don't go there.........we have computers now ;)

Come on, I just bought an MMT-8 a year or two ago!  All I need is some free time for my "expandable flash storage" mod - I'm already halfway through deciphering and commenting the disassembled ROM from it  :D  I'm not about to bring a computer to a gig!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Come on, I just bought an MMT-8 a year or two ago!

Yeah your right the MMT-8 rocks. I use to own one. Great for live use. But sadly the MC-500 is a different beast, fine for playing MIDI files, I wouldn't want to have to do much more than that on one. At least with the MMT-8 you can mute tracks quickly on the fly.

Rowan

• 2 weeks later...

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZjesslin123QQsbrsrtZd

Some really nice gear, unfortunately pickup only in Sydney Australia :( Anyone in Sydney?

Did a mod remove some posts here or am I going crazy?

I removed some of my own posts because they were irrelevant.  If you and ilmenator want to remove your replies to the now-gone posts, you can.

I noticed that rack desk the other day.  Seems only the bigger stuff like that is pickup only; I'm bidding on the valve pre-amp!

Very nice, just what the Doctor (Bunsen) ordered!

Hope they go cheap!!

illy, thanks for the offer mate!! :D I was lucky and found one locally for AUD$175, which is like 80 euro, and after shipping works out about 10-20 euro more expensive in the long run... But the one I scored is the best condition I've ever seen :)

MIDIBox VR? Head Mounted Displays

That's a bunch of very interesting displays for cheap.. Not sure how useful they'd be tho!

Edit: Oh yeh I almost forgot! Check out the new swoppy website! Unfortunately yours truly beat you to 8 channels of FX for $175 hehehe...but there's a Korg DDD1 there for $99 for you bending/ghetto synth enthusiasts, not to mention a few other good deals, like a cheap S-50 keyboard sampler with video and mouse interface. I'd trade my S550 for that thing if anyone's interested in the rackmount version. There was a DW8000 there that caught my eye too... Surely there were more goodies I missed, check it out!

For the locals, swoppy had the new frostwave pedal there if you wanna see it for yourself. Nice.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270056780421&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:DE:1

This is a 240 x 64 display for a reasonable buy-it-now price, interesting for people in Germany. I have bought these displays from that guy before, they are used in the MIDIbox UC (Universal Control) (formerly introduced as MIDIbox GLCD in this thread: http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=7724.msg52685#msg52685

Best regards, ilmenator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...