somebody interested in x0xb0x PCB`s (BATCH CLOSED)

Sasha

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought maybe I should mind my own business, but it would be a shame for the sale to fall through, or for Sasha to feel pressured in anyway, and I thought maybe this may help...

I dunno about where you guys are, but here, WU is expensive, and so are international bank transfers ... it'd be 35-45 USD or so, in addition to whatever you send.  :o

May I make a suggestion....

All you guys paypal it to one person, who then Western Union Transfers to Sasha. Bulk-buy Western Union's service ;)

Meanwhile please show understanding for each other's situations, have fun, and get cheap gear  :)

I think you understood wrong. I [that means WE (we=me and dj3nk) are making music together and are buildings the boxes together] didn't want to cancel the order. Just because me having not much time atm to handle these order and daily check my emai it would be faster/easier if dj3nk culd have done the money/transfer things, because our boxes are standing at him anyhow. Its just a change of the name and email.

Whats up now? Order canceled? Transfering money to you ? Waiting for stryds idea ? Just tell, money goes out tommorow.

Actually Stryd, that's something that I'd not considered. For me to send £33 would cost £12 in fees..

However, for five lots of £33 it only costs £27 in fees, so that's only £5 in fees for say five PCB's.

I think that's much more reasonable.

Now I have a paypal acocount, so if nobody else volunteers, i'll co-ordinate the order. All those that have confirmed orders can paypal me, and i'll transfer the funds to Sasha. If that sounds cool, PM me and i'll create a list. Lets say October the 29th is the transfer day, so all paypal payments need to reach me by the 28th October.

Once the PCB group order has been completed, i'll be happy to organise a group buy for components etc.

Any comments or suggestions in this thread please.

OK dj3nk and abcmann. I didnt know you work together and it is really irrelevant to me. abcman could just give you the PCB so you can make it. Why should I contacting you when you two are together. He could just tell you. It makes no difference to me.

Real problem is that some people are canceling because

can't seem to find a reasonable way to pay
If some few people quit the price per piece is not the same and I cannot buy more as I am already paying for 6. Also there are some people that are not getting back to me. I forgot that I had bad experience with with one of the people before who ordered PCB now. I should start writing things down. :-\

For information to all of you. I just received 85 USD from echopraxia (USA) and I payed instead of him 4.60USD transfer fee. I dont find that is much. So you can send few more bux and I will pay for transaction. We can sort that difference later. I never payed more that 5 EUR for transfer.

As none of you are using bank transfer you should know there is a deposit you have put in your bank in case of extra charging, but that deposit is in all my cases returned back to me. So initially I have to pay 35EUR for transfer but only 5 is charged.

I`ve decided not to stop this batch. Some said they will send the money, so we will see will they be honest this time.  :-\

Also, I am tring to gather more people until we have again same number of PCB sets. So final start of the project is still unknown and depends of:

Jaicen

TheProf

jimp

reboot

abcmann/dj3nk

nebula (notified me he send the money 6 days ago but still didnt received)

Kostya (notified me he send the money today)

robwillis

It would be nice to hear some good news from you people. Thank you

1686730058_ac65e7a79d.jpg

WOOoohoooo...!

EDIT: Now that i've calmed down a bit ;)

First up, panel looks GREAT in red!!

Secondly, now that we're back on, it's time to do things properly.

My offer to collect payments still stands. I'd like to collect "I'm In's" for a little while, then when we've got enough people together i'll send requests for payments. Once they're in, I can forward the cash to Sasha.

With christmas coming up, I suspect that it will be somewhat difficult to get a lot of people in after November, so how does November 30th sound for a deadline for payment??

If anybody was interested, I'd  be willing to organise a parts kit to go with the PCB's, depending on how many people would like one. Basically, i'm thinking caps, resistors IC's and sockets, the regular stuff not the rare semi's. I don't have time to go searching for stuff like that!

Anyway, that's it, think i've calmed down now.... ;)

First up, panel looks GREAT in red!!

Thanks Jaicen

My offer to collect payments still stands. I'd like to collect "I'm In's" for a little while, then when we've got enough people together i'll send requests for payments. Once they're in, I can forward the cash to Sasha.

I have impression this thread becomes pretty much dead.

so how does November 30th sound for a deadline for payment??

Well, I announced final price 03.10. That was 21 days ago.

Why would people that payed long time ago wait till 30.11. ? I really see no point. We are not talking about hundreds of $, so people need to save to afford it.

I really don`t understand some 2face people here.  ???

I don`t wanna be pushy, but I would really like to know now, who is out and who is in and when will pay,

so rest of us know how many people we need to find to be on zero again.

So, please people from the list below give us your final answers here. Thank you

the Panel looks really nice. Will you be able to offer me such a panel (well, of course with the lettering if you do it.

Thanks. As I said... all can be done and at fair price, but really make no sense to talk about panel when we are not even at the beginning of this project. I just posted this picture for preview.

I am in!

Jaicen are you still Ok collecting Paypal payments and then transferring the money? If this is still OK (and OK with Sasha) then please send me a paypal invoice and I willl transfer the money tomorrow when I get paid.

This project is very different from the midi-box ones, there's not as many people there to hold your hand and offer advice. If we all stick together and help each other out then we should all end up with some pretty nice boxes; cheaper, in less time and looking way nicer than the official x0xb0x. Sasha is trying to make this possible for us so please don't mess him around. If you don't want to go ahead with the order then let him know as it will hold things up for the rest of us.

G

And now I have the rare parts from Dalbani as well, around 23GBP for 2x 2sc2291 (4.5/ea), 4x AN6562 (0.82/ea), 2x BA6110 (2.48/ea) and shipping. And in case you're wondering why the item amounts are doubled, I usually order some extras of rare parts for possible later repairs. This has been proved to save from some extra hassle every now and then ;).

Sasha, thanks for having strength/will to carry on with the project despite people backing out! I was already wondering wtf I'm gonna do if there weren't any PCB order but I already have the rare parts. I could etch some boards myself, but I'm not _that_ big a fan off that process ;) .. Since you asked about the Electronicsic order, it was sth like 37USD with shipping included. This got me 2x LA4140, 24x 2sc536, 3x 2sc1583 and 4x 2sk30A.

On to the not-so-rare parts, hopefully my collection of recycled parts will provide most of the other stuff required :)

Hello Arto. You dont loose any time mate. I`m really sorry you wait for your PCBs for that long, but it is really out of my power. :-\

And in case you're wondering why the item amounts are doubled, I usually order some extras of rare parts for possible later repairs.

That is always good idea, especially with rare parts.

Sasha, thanks for having strength/will to carry on with the project despite people backing out! I was already wondering wtf I'm gonna do if there weren't any PCB order but I already have the rare parts.

Thank you for your support. I hardly could imagine this situation could happen here at MB forum, If I knew I would surely keep myself out of it. I better be more cautious in future...

I could etch some boards myself, but I'm not _that_ big a fan off that process

I dont know what equipment you have got, but I could never make 2 side PCB of that complexity.

On to the not-so-rare parts, hopefully my collection of recycled parts will provide most of the other stuff required Smiley

Yes, good old recycle bin. ;)

Hi

Sorry this topic was not showing up in my unread posts and I was not receiving notification and it wasnt coming up with a recent date in the search. Any ideas why?

My bank has replied back to me on how to do the transfer. So I can do this today/tomorrow.

My USA bank does not have functionality to do a transfer................strange country the usa is.....

So I will transfer from my Australian account. The payment will be in EURO if that is ok by you. :)

PLease let me know the finaly cost including the spare parts and postage to the USA, 70803.

You probably have said the price already, but unfortunately I am confused by what you say in your emails, as you talked about increased costs, and the possibility of cancelling.