x0xb0x PCB Bulk Order

Jaicen

I am asking because i had difficulties locating you here at forum, nothing else. It is strange that somebody changing nick more than once. My musician synonime is not Sasha too.  ;) I hope you are satisfied with your nick now and will keep it like that. Nothing personal to.

PS: Does this mean now you cant take me seriously? Or are you just searching for a reason not to take me seriously?

No, I have other reasons not to take you seriously, but let`s go over it. OK? Peace

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that trouble i had with pay-c ?

that must be sightly euphemistic for "that trouble pay-c had with me", which, in turn, is euphemistic for "the anger I've caused pay-c by not paying a trivial and agreed-upon amount of money for half a year and starting to threaten and insult people instead of simply apologizing and/or paying when asked about it". If I were you, I wouldn't ask why people consider you a dubious trader...

S

just a last answer to it:

yes sorry, my english is not the best, of course pay-c had trouble with me. Sorry. Please dont take everything like it sounds at first. And if you think you can see my personality in a f*ck*ng signature I just can tell. haha. THAT's very seriously !

I dont know why I am writing or even doing anything here to show you its not like you all think. I tried to help a lot of new people here since all this has happened. Sorry I am not the overguru and so I cant help YOU and you dont see that perhaps I try to help others. 500+ posts arent coming from nothing or just asking something.

But you all know what ? If anyone dont like me or thinks I am not trustful enough for you or this forum, just write it down in a thread with a poll. I'll leave the forum AT ONCE if you want ! I am not like others how just come to this site and register in the forum to realize their ideas, but dont work in the forum with others.

greetz and back to the topic now

OK, I'm going to try to help out here. Jaicen seems to have fallen off the world, and  cannot, (or will not), reply to pm's or emails. If Jaicen can read this, but can't reply he can get my phone number from our paypal transaction and ring me. I'm just hoping it's nothing too serious.

Will all those who actually paid Jaicen please get in touch with me, off list at:

profpep (at) hotmail (dot) com

Please attach a proof of payment, (your PayPal receipt or whatever).

No, Jaicen didn`t send me the money so I advise you to proceed as you feel.

I wan`t be advise you with "pessimistic comments" as Screaming_Rabbit said here http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?topic=9531.msg68609#msg68609

Suit yourself. I`m sick of it all, and most of other people lose their patience too. Thay payed for their PCBs directly to me looong time ago and still didn`t get what they payed for! They have right to be mad, and so do I. Some of the forum members really lack responsibility, and I don`t mean jaicen. We still don`t know what happened to him so I want blame him just like that.

Hey everybody. I am not in this bulk order but I have sent a wire to sasha before and it only takes acouple of days from the US. (of course it took me 4!!! trips to the bank just to get it right!) It is strange that jaicen hasen't been around for 15 days but stay patient as maybe he is having problems getting it right with the bank. On the other hand my experience with sahsa was very positive and I love the buttons he made for me at cost! How much money did jaicen collect I wonder?

I have nothing but patience (as a guy who already paid Sasha), but I am concerned for those who have paid Jaicen.  Has anybody dealt with him who might have a phone number, address, real name, etc?  Maybe we could contact him.

It's been two weeks, anything could have happened from a broen PC/net access to something more serious (I brokem my ankle on Monday so appreciate how things like this can come up). I suggest we give him a little more time, we can always take it up with paypal if he has completely disappeared, although they keep a percentage of the refunds.

I have his real name and address so can probably reach him somehow. He lives in Sheffield and I'm down there on Friday/Saurday so I'll try and get a phonebook and get in touch. Would I be out of order if I just popped in to see him (ankle/distance from town center permitting) to try and find out what's happenin??? I wouldn't want to impose if something has gone off.

G

I'm not suggesting we hire somebody to break his thumbs, I just think we should try to call him!  After two weeks a simple call to ask "are you OK" isn't offensive.  If he has bought anything from anybody here, then somebody should know his name and address, from which we can probably get his phone number.

Like everyone else I hope he's OK, but two weeks is cause for concern.

I'm not suggesting we hire somebody to break his thumbs, I just think we should try to call him!  After two weeks a simple call to ask "are you OK" isn't offensive.  If he has bought anything from anybody here, then somebody should know his name and address, from which we can probably get his phone number.

Like everyone else I hope he's OK, but two weeks is cause for concern.

I'm sue there's a perfectly innocent explanation, all i'm saying is that I'll ring him when I'm in the area and try and help him sort something out if there's a problem. If we absolutely cannot get hold of him through email, here, phone, mail, phone, etc then I would cosider popping round in a couple of weeks to try and find out what the situation is... No thumb breaking involve, just an offer of help if it's needed. I would hold of calling round untill there is no other option as it could come across as quite threatening/a breach of privacy so this would be a last option. I'll try getting his number at the weekend and see what happens.

G

OK.

I can't find a phone number for him.

Memo's, emails and a contact through PayPal have produced no reply.

I've sent him a polite letter by recorded delivery, with my phone numbers and contact details.

I've done a long scan of groups using his nickname, and narrowed it down to members that are likely to be him - he hasn't been on anywhere else either, at least not using that nickname - the cutoff date is about the same all round.

I think the next move is to call in, and that is down to Goblinz or myself, since we are the closest. If Goblinz will be in the area on Friday, then I guess that's down to him, or I'll go over next week.

I don't think members should go the PayPal refund route yet, because:

1) it's very slow.

2) they may not give you all of your funds back: you can end up 30% down.

My thoughts are this: I don't think it would be worth his while to screw us over for the amount he's had - the synth DIY and music community is small and tight-knit - he'd be out for ever.

I personally think something has happened to him: It's not worth speculating just what until we have more data.

To expedite things, and get things moving, I have an idea. I can probably afford to pay Sasha for the boards. Those who have paid Jaicen should get in touch with me, providing a proof of payment, (like a copy your PayPal receipt). That way Sasha can get on with the job - he's one of the good guys, and this mess has really upset him.

Once again my email address is:  profpep (at) hotmail (dot) com

When Jaicen comes back, he can pay me.

I'll follows TK's advice from his boss: "today we solve the problems of today....".

So lets get this party re-started!