6582 SID MEGA-SALE #4 **FINISHED**

Wilba

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who sent through an order has been sent a PayPal invoice already.

I have decided to pack the OPL3 chipset bulk order before the SID orders, because it's quicker (no testing of chips, quicker packing). That means the SID orders have to wait a bit more than usual. However, after testing and packing over one thousand SIDs, I have now perfected this process ;) I went and bought some adhesive address labels so I now can print labels, and also scanned filling out one customs form, extracted my handwriting and printed that onto a stack of customs forms. I may criticize Micro$oft often (having to code against their shitty API every day) but M$ Word's label printing mail merge wizard can get the data straight out of the same Excel spreadsheet I use to run the orders... *ahhh* Too easy! ;) Two labels per parcel adds AU$0.11 (although now I have 266 spare labels, I guess I'll have to do another bulk order to break even  ::) )

• 4 weeks later...

PAID!  ;D (all great, got them today)

:-*  ;)

Why did you write in white?

BTW there is no postal insurance or registered post for parcels to Israel, so I could not fulfil your specific request for this. I did not jinx the parcel by telling you before now  ;)

Me, too. Ze germans get last zerved. This is mean. I will on ze Auzzies war declare if I not chips this week receive! I have you warned! ;D

(btw - this is german grammar with special word-for-word translation provided by nILSâ„¢)