6582 SID MEGA-SALE #5 **CLOSED**

Wilba

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The SIDs have arrived. The PayPal invoices have been sent. Now the slow process of testing and packing begins.

I'm still waiting to hear from the following people, who seem to be ignoring their PMs:

Backindauk, 24

ringmod45, 16

Frishkorn, 8

Jaicen, 8

narf, 8

dar2dar2, 4

Junkyseb, 4

Commie64, 2

iamlark, 2

I don´t have a Paypal invoice in my mailaccount (SID and OPL3)!?!?!  ??? Jason please can you check this?

OPL3 invoices are separate, I haven't done them yet, and you mistyped your email address in the order email.  ;D

me neither..

The PayPal invoice goes to the email address you supply as your PayPal account (or the PayPal account of the person paying for you).

Hi Jason,

I have still not received an invoice from you for this sale. I just wanted to check if my order is still OK.

The did receive an email enquiring about direct deposit payment (I'm an Aussie), but never received a final amount, or bank details.

I have also just sent you an email about this. Sorry for badgering you, but just really don't want to slip between the cracks.

Cheers Jason.

Oliver