very important info (could save you from a night asleep)

cimo

hi

based on the experience of yesterday night:

IF your housemate s just arrived from her/his vacation in Holland and you feel hungry and want something sweet to eat.

DON T, under any circumstance, eat that juicy,"chocolate" topped brownie.

Weird things could happen to you.

Simone

The last time i ate dope brownies ..i spent the whole evening tripping my tits off; completely unable to move ..lest remove the ridiculous smirk from my face as i was unable to turn off the tv with some parliamentary rubbish on it..

Seeing tony blair walking out of the box, round the room & hearing the parliamentary jeers bounce round the room like i was sat in the middle of a demented orchestra pit ..was quite enough of a 'fear and loathing..' experience for me.

and given thats the level you can get to on a good dose of dope ..i decided never to down a big dose of mushies.

..and that was the most wasted i ever got in my little spate of druggery.

hi

based on the experience of yesterday night:

IF your housemate s just arrived from her/his vacation in Holland and you feel hungry and want something sweet to eat.

DON T, under any circumstance, eat that juicy,"chocolate" topped brownie.

Weird things could happen to you.

Simone

...like you didn`t know those are magic brownies. ::) Who the hell would bring straight brownies from Holland. ;D

I can fly a Cessna.

VH-WWL

Most awesome view in the world. If you go to Western Australia, take the Rottnest Air Taxi Service and spend a weekend at the island. You'll thank me for the suggestion later ;)

Wow, that picture is amazing. Seriously think I may have to pop down to Australia for a few weeks at some point (I know a very nice in Queensland who will let me stay there for a while). There looks like so much to see, just got to get the big China 2009 trip out of the way first!

G

I can fly a Cessna.

VH-WWL

Most awesome view in the world. If you go to Western Australia, take the Rottnest Air Taxi Service and spend a weekend at the island. You'll thank me for the suggestion later ;)

Seconded.

I once sunburned the sh*t out of myself in about a 5 hour dive session at a Reef on Rottnest Island. Worth every disfiguring moment.

I once broke the muffler of my old Laser hatchback, it sounded like a Cessna...