ALBS Waldorf Knobs Bulk Order #1 2011

phunk

Hey guys,

the ALBS Waldorf Bulk Order #1 2011 is taking place. :frantics:

The Wiki entry is here: http://www.midibox.o...2011_bulk_order

The Bulk Order is closed.

Price per KNOB will be 1,13€ (was 1,05). Terms, conditions and dates in the Wiki entry.

If you already signed up in the fleamarket thread you will most likely find your name on the wiki list, nevertheless please check it again.

If you are interested and haven´t signed up yet please do so soon on the wiki list, since we already got enough people to run the bulk.

Edited by phunk

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wiki:

"At the moment you can choose between black/transparent (Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-transparent klar) and black/red (Drehknopf DK16-190V3 A.6/4,5 AT=14 schwarz soft-rot). If there is enough interest for other colors, i might order them aswell."

I would be in for 20 black/white.

This Bulk order would normally close today.

At present the people at ALBS haven´t managed yet to confirm the price and the order in a written email (only by phone), even though I wrote two emails, called them nearly everyday during the last two weeks

and got several promises that they would do it immediately.Honestly that is quite disappointing and it seems they a) have a very heavy workload b) dont really get things done. Either way i can´t and i wont send

you an paypal invoice without a written price and avaibility statement by the company we plan to order.

I´ll keep this bulk open till i got the confirmation and i will go on bothering them on a daily basis. I hope you understand that.

Edited by phunk

Yeah, that´s really annoying. I am very sorry about that but there isnt anything i could change. The order manager does not answer his phone atm and the secretary tells me continuously they´d have heavy workload. I call again tomorrow :-)

Called again today, wrote an another email. Asking for confirmation. Balthasar S. is not in the office. Telephone girl cant help. Heavy workload *yawn*

I shall call tomorrow again, talk to B. then. Let´s wait and see...there will be knobs one day....

Damn, i've been in need of these knobs for a long time. Is it too late at this point? If it's not, i would be good for getting 15x of the black/red knobs.

^^ if i were you i would follow the instructions in the initial post asap (by adding your name to the linked wiki page). phunk will let you know if you're too late.

guys,

i wrote the chief of ALBS Germany, B.S. yesterday, asking for assistance. I hope he will respond any time soon. I have no clue what they are up to, since the only thing I did was asking for an email with all the details confirmed. Might be that we dont get the highest priority in times of heavy workload, but honestly...I am begging for an Email for 3 weeks now...

Edited by phunk

Hey guys,

i finally got mail from Albs. There is good news and there is bad news.

Good news is they finally sorted out their workload problems and can deliver the knobs 2 weeks after the order.

Bad news is that they raised the price of the knobs due to a new factory line and the fact that they told me the price for an order of

10.000 knobs on the phone. Therefore the knobs will be 1,13€ instead of 1,05€. I am very sorry for that, but that is exactly the reason why I waited so long for the written

confirmation from ALBS. Imagine I would have sent you the invoices before....that would have been lots of trouble i guess.

It is still cheaper than in the previous bulks, I can understand though if you dont like that and want to cancel your order or change the amount.

I will close this bulk by now and start sending you the PMS with the details.

If you got any questions, message me please.

Thank you,

Alex

Thanks Alex for your huge efforts :)

The raised price doesn't exactly make a huge impact :) At least for my 50 knobs it won't make very much difference - I just drop the coke and hotdog for lunch tomorrow and it will be settled :P

Any new time frame on the process? When do you plan to place the order?