ALBS Waldorf Knobs Bulk Order #1 2011

phunk

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@djaudiophile: why not post a buy request in the fleamarket section? if nobody wants to sell you some, just wait for the next bulkorder. but can't tell when the next one will take place. be sure to check the forum regularly.

@djaudiophile: why not post a buy request in the fleamarket section? if nobody wants to sell you some, just wait for the next bulkorder. but can't tell when the next one will take place. be sure to check the forum regularly.

Thanks for the tip Kristal. I just got in touch with someone in Germany who is placing an order for me and shipping them with some recently purchased sids! I'll keep this post up till I get my knobs and then edit it to reflect. If this works out I might actually have extras if anyone is interested. I had to place a minimal order and its roughly double what I actually need. Would love to offer some help to the community for all the shared wealth of knowledge I have gained =)

All the best

Herman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello there,

Is there many people after these knobs again? Wondering what the possibility of another group buy going ahead is :)

Looking for about 30 for two MB 6582's

15 Blue

15 Red

Don't know what the min order from ALBS is, but I would be happy to join in.

Matt

I have a bunch of these, but I need to round out my collection:

I'd like to get about 15-25 blue transparent and some 15-25 red transparent knobs if we ever came to a new bulk order.

Meanwhile, if there's people out there in a hurry I could sell you a few white or gray knobs. References available on request.

/Johan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...