phunk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'm bumping this!

As I said in my status update, I am in for 100 new knobs if there is any interest for a new bulk order.

I would like to set up a new bulk order myself in a heartbeat... Too many things I am uncertain about at the moment - like the shipping cost from ALBS to me (in norway) and the shipping cost from norway to abroad again... I can always do some research on this topic though. But I'm not sure it will keep the price nice and low :(. I could probably order the 100 knobs myself - I am knob-hungry now, but it would be a shame to do so without checking the interest for a new big order for everyone! :)

Please, shout if u want in on another bulk order, and I'm sure we can make that happen, either I'll do it myself, or someone that is actually in germany or EU can do it if that's cheaper.

EDIT:

I put out a few "antennas" now to see what the interest is, and also what's available and an indication for pricing @ albs. :).

Edited by technobreath

Hei Onkel J :).

I recieved mail from ALBS just now:

Q:

In what colors are the knobs available:

A:

The rotary knob DK16-190V3 is available in different colours.

opaque: white, gray, red

transparent: blue, clear, red

Q:

Prices?

A:

Prices for opaque version:

10 - 99 pcs 0,80 EUR per piece

100 - 499 pcs 0,70 EUR per piece

500 - 999 pcs 0,65 EUR per piece

1000 -1999 pcs 0,60 EUR per piece

2000 pcs 0,50 EUR per piece

Prices for transparent version:

10 - 99 pcs 0,90 EUR per piece

100 - 499 pcs 0,80 EUR per piece

500 - 999 pcs 0,75 EUR per piece

1000 -1999 pcs 0,70 EUR per piece

2000 pcs 0,60 EUR per piece

The prices are also valid for mixed colours within the version.

All knobs are currently available from stock.

Min. order value is 30,-- EUR net + shipping costs.

Shipping from albs to the bulk-order organizer and to the reciepients, handling, customs, paypal taxes and all kinds of other taxes will of course come in addition to this.

I'm just throwing this out here, I'm not saying I am doing the bulk order, because it may be a bit expensive to organize from Norway, I think it's cheaper in EU. But if nobody else want to do it, I will :).

Yo, cool of u to offer doing the bulk, I can also do it as I said, if people are willing to pay the extra,downside by distributing from outside Germany / EU or whatever, is that I would have to pay customs to receive them for diatribution, and would therefore add the costs.

I will gladly pay for international s&h, that is not what costs. I can understand that maybe people think its sour when ordering just 10 or so, but for larger orders, it doesnt matter that much.

However, it is important that the one doing the bulk order is solid, and can follow this through. That is an obvious thing of course, but need to be said ;-).

That's the "problem" I see here as well ("can we trust the new guy!?" a.s.o).

Maybe a few want to try it anyway! :-)

Otherwise, like said before, please do it someone else and just count me in!

I also have about 30 black/red and 30 black/grey ones (some very little used, some new) from a bulk order here on midibox years ago, just in case if someone whant to exchange clear-ones! :-D

Edited by Brathering

That's the "problem" I see here as well ("can we trust the new guy!?" a.s.o).

Hey :). I hope u don't interpret what I wrote as something directed towards you as a negative thing - that was not my intention at all :). I just wanted to emphasize that the "bulk-er" knows how much work it is and that that person is willing to follow through - I am not not trusting anyone until I get really suspicious hehe :). Hope u understand my intention.

TB.

Hey :). I hope u don't interpret what I wrote as something directed towards you as a negative thing - that was not my intention at all :)

Hell, no! :wink:

It's just exactly the same that I thougt when I wrote the lines above.

I know I can trust me, but other member are maybe affraid a litte, to send money to a guy that is new here.

If it helps them, I've trade a few things in the last weeks here, maybe on of the "partners" are willing to write a line or two about! :-)

How about we set up a new thread then? Yeah!

Fell free to start a new one, I'll jump in asap! :-D

Edited by Brathering

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...