SEQ4 Heidenreich Case Bulk 2014 / 2015

kristal=

Yes, there are only 5 panels and 8 rails. The building instructions lie within you, as there are none in the outside world. It's not that hard to figure out, have a look at the second photo:

edit: something I found today:

http://www.heidenreich.de/german/products/group_06/variant_b/skizze_cut.pdf

For those, who need more visual input for assembling the case.

Edited by kristal=

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, Batch #3 is still going... I might however hand it over to Julianf, if he doesn't mind. I'm not sure, if I have enough time next year.

I am happy to do this, outside of my concerns that i have spoken to you about.

It would hopefully also reduce costs for those who would like both a case and a panel set (only one set of shipping costs required).

I am happy to do this, outside of my concerns that i have spoken to you about.

It would hopefully also reduce costs for those who would like both a case and a panel set (only one set of shipping costs required).

PM sent... :)

@all: I'm currently not answering PMs, since it's very likely that Julian is doing the next batches. Please have some patience, everything is in the works.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, so I got some more time for finishing the 3rd batch. I'll order 10 black cases from Heidenreich tomorrow. If somebody needs one and doesn't want to wait 3 months for batch #4, please mail me until tomorrow. All batch #3 participants will get an invoice in the next 4 weeks, since I don't have to pay the cases in advance and 4 weeks is the mean manufacturing time. Stay tuned.

I have been thinking about offering a reduction to the current group buy (only).

I think that, now people have confidence in Kristal's group buys, there would be no fear in ordering the panels at the same time (or there abouts) as the cases.

So i am thinking something like this - 

Anyone who is ordering from the current group buy may order a panel set at a reduced rate of GBP 100 for the set (plus shipping / pp charges at cost) with payments taken up until the point where Kristal receives the cases from Heidenreich.

Although it is no quicker in machine time to make multiple panels, it is easier for me, logistically, to make them in groups, rather than bit by bit, so, the reduction in cost is intended to encourage ordering in groups.

Anyone outside of the current group buy (as listed on the wiki) would be excluded from the offer - again encouragement to order as a group (sorry!).

Does that sound like a reasonable plan?

Julian, would this be valid for current batch? Is anybody else interested in getting the panels from Julian? 

I'll definitely order from Julian/frontpanels.de but I don't have the back panel layout for MBHP_CORE_STM32F4 yet. All examples I saw seemed to be for 'older' board options. Have to search if there's any existing one already or create one when I have all IO's ready.

Edited by cube48